Looking for Coverage? Here’s what we offer:
Life & Health
Speak With a Broker
We are here to help you find the proper coverage with the right insurance company.
Open a Claim
Get started by clicking ‘More Info’ below to find out how to get in touch with your insurance company.
Proper Coverage. The Right Company. A Competitive Rate.
How to File a Claim
The claim process starts by a phone call to either your broker or insurance company directly. If you contact your broker, the broker will gather the information about the claim and send the information into your insurance companies claim processing center. After the claim is sent off you wait to hear from the claims department with the next steps to your claim process.
If you choose to contact your insurance companies claims department directly they gather the information and have the claim assigned to an adjuster. The claims adjuster will then contact you with the next steps of the claim process.
Claims department contact numbers:
- RSA · 1-800-565-7651 Option 3
- Wawanesa · 1-800-361-2528 Option 1
- Intact · 1-800-565-4040 Option 1
- Economical · 1-800-607-2424 (Direct to the claims center.)
- Portage Mutual · 1-800-565-1000 (Direct to a person · Ask to speak with the claims department.)
- Travelers · 1-800-268-4543 Option 2
- Aviva · 1-866-692-8482 (Direct to the claims center.)
- Echelon · 1-800-324-3566 Option 1
- Norqic · 1-877-667-3423 Option 1
All Coverage Insurance (Saint John) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Bestway Insurane (Saint Andrews) – email@example.com
St. George Insurance (Saint George) – firstname.lastname@example.org
If in doubt about which office to contact, just get in touch with our main email@example.com address and we’ll connect you to the best office for your needs.